Selling Equipment is Easy on Mine Source Auctions!
With a focus on transparency and accountability, Mine Source Auctions is expert at liquidating your surplus equipment in a fair and expeditious manner.
Market your Equipment to a Global Audience
Being the leading online marketplace for surplus mining equipment,
With over 25 years experience in the surplus mining equipment business, Mine Source Auctions personally knows most of the players and buyers in the industry. Our personnel regularly visits mines, equipment dealers and works the phones, speaking directly to buyers who are interested in your equipment. Even in today’s digital world, Mine Source Auctions still maintains a personal approach to marketing.
Mine Source Auctions’s primary source of advertising is its award-winning website. Buyers looking for surplus equipment in the mining industry know this is the first place to look. MineSource.com is the industry premier source for surplus mining and mineral processing equipment.
Each Wednesday, Mine Source Auctions publishes an e-newsletter, weekly update. It is a simple way for buyers to keep up to date on newly listed equipment available to purchase.
Magazines / Newspapers
Even in today’s digital environment, hard copy media advertising cannot be ignored. Mine Source Auctions will work in conjunction with consignors to determine if advertising in leading mining publications is of mutual benefit to the equipment being liquidated.
Mine Source Auctions leverages social media (Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn) to announce new equipment listings. It is another convenient tool for buyers who take advantage of social media to stay informed on equipment opportunities.
Mail by Post
Mine Source Auctions maintains an extensive global mailing address database of all levels within a mining company. From upper management and executives, to middle management, purchasing agents, maintenance foreman, and planners alike; a direct mailing brochure is an effective way to reach our target market.
Google / Search Engines
Mine Source Auctions invests considerable resources to stay as a top listing on all the leading search engines. In addition to being at the top of search engine listing, Mine Source Auctions also pays for select key words and phrases dealing with surplus mining and mineral processing equipment.
Mine Source Auctions displays at the industry leading trade shows, including MINExpo in Las Vegas and PDAC in Toronto. Meeting clients face-to-face is an effective way to inform potential buyers of available equipment.
2) HOW TO SELL
Consign Equipment on Mine Source Auctions
Scope of Work:
- Finalize the list of equipment to be liquidated.
- Collaborate with Mine Source to determine the best means to liquidate the equipment – either Live Auction or Buy Now
- Depending on the equipment being liquidated, a Mine Source Auctions representative may conduct on onsite inspection. Purpose of the site inspection will be to document equipment information and take pictures.
- Subject to consignors approval, evaluate and determine reserve prices, if any, of the equipment. Mine Source Auctions strongly recommends the equipment be sold ‘unreserved’ as it draws the largest interest from potential buyers.
- Market, promote and advertise the equipment for sale.
- Field all questions regarding the equipment and requests for additional information.
- Give notice to all prospective buyers of the consignors’ Terms and Conditions.
- Undertake an orderly liquidation via live auction or Buy Now. As Mine Source Auctions is an agent working for the consignor, our objective is to maximize net profits for the consignor.
- Invoice the buyer for the purchase price plus any applicable taxes and remit payment to the consignor. Once the consignor has received payment in full, then and only then is it required to release the equipment to the buyer.
- Mine Source Auctions will assist the consignor and the buyer regarding coordination of dismantling, loading, transportation, logistics, export duties, insurance and taxation.
Sell your Equipment with Zero ($0) Up Front Costs
Contact Mine Source Auctions to receive a No Obligation copy of the Consignment Agreement.
If you still have questions about Buying or Selling equipment on Mine Source Auctions, please contact us.